Hi friends!
Today I will write about Santiago!
The city where I live and where I was born, as well says teacher the perspective of city depends of each one. The view of Santiago can change according the matter that takes us.
I like Santiago, because it has many places for visit and enjoy like parks, museums, center of entertainment, pubs and other things very interesting for all persons, is a city of very much diversity culture. Santiago is the capital of Chile, it’s very big, it has a lot of citizens about six millions, it’s the most populated city of this country. The rhythm of life is very fast, and sometimes this can be a little stressful.
I dislike Santiago because this city would be a better place if the contamination decrease, because the smog is too many and can be bad for healthy. That entails to have an air contaminated and a sky dirty larger part time.
As well someone streets of city, although it can’t be very difficult clean it the memory collective of people think throw the rubbish in it and also the public transport although now to better a little yet need something, for example the time of range, other things might be the topic of the poverty.
For begin, I would change of Santiago the security, I find that the security that there is insufficient, because the delinquency is lot in certain areas of the Capital (outlying), as well the camps where live people in precarious situations, for example missing of the drinkable water. I think that in Santiago exist inequalities yet.
For the tourists that arrive to Santiago I would recommend visit for example “Santa Lucia” and " San Cristobal" hill also the park “Quinta Normal”, this last because aside of enjoyed the park also their can visit the museums that find in it.
Obviously, the “Piojera” is a traditional place of Santiago, the Bellavista street and "Palacio la Moneda"...
It can be the touristic attractive that the city has, is a city of history, because this was first city founded in Chile, as well historical neighbours.


hi jessy! I like quinta normal, and I agree with your opinion. Take care very dear jessy! see you :)
ResponderEliminarRegards!