lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite outdoor activity

The outdoor activity, which I enjoyed is a trekking (the word is originally from South Africa, and refers to a long trip and complicated), it is a beautiful activity, is a form of recreated, get a free moment, also do sport in a fun way.
Good, I like it because is a direct contact whit the nature. Moreover, you can breathe fresh air, obtain experience of the other member of group, you can sociability, talk about its previous experiences, know new lands-cape, have ambient conscience and other things. This makes me feel good and forget the stressful moment, release tensions…live in the moment.
The trekking consist in travel ways by mountain sites, usually for several days travel although may be during the day, these roads are places nearly unexplored for man, the trekking is also ascend and descend for the slopes. Its only purpose is enjoyed the exercise and the views on offer.
I started trekking to the 17 years with my father and brother; my first experience was in the Cajon Del Maipo, was a unique experience.
I do trekking once a month for a matter of money, the money is needed for make this activity for implements and supplies.

3 comentarios: