lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas!

My Christmas, I spent in aunt´s house in LLolleo (San Antonio), I like this place because is nearby of beach and the wood, it have big areas for walk in the afternoon, recreated and forget of all. Good, this Christmas I spent whit my family and friends, my aunt and my cousin. This Christmas was especially because in my family had problems that in this night were settled.
I like Christmas because my cousin are little still and to the wait a Santa Claus is a think that we not remember! xD although, my aunt  still he complains for  T-shirt  that was stained with the wine that bounce my brother … she was screaming as crazy…it is was a memorable remember, although my brother play practical joke with that.
This night we ate rice, potatoes, and turkey accompanied of salad of tomato, lettuce and other thinks, we drank any amount xP on all adults that drank all night…it is joke! I enjoyed of the Christmas because I spent with my cousin that not saw long time ago, for matter economics. The gifts were beautiful but the most important was my family which we talk about our experiences of all this time!
MY DAD IS THE GRINCH! jajajaja...

5 comentarios:

  1. very beautiful :D did your dad disguise like the grinch? or maybe he es green? :O jjajaaj

    see you tocallaa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sweet jessi!! (lie!!! jajaja) that cute christmas day jessy, however scare me your dad as the grinch!!

    bye bye dear jessy! see you every day! (jaja) :)

    ResponderEliminar