In this blogs, I will write of the Paul McCartney, he is probably the most famous pop musician of the 20th century. Together with John Lennon, he formed the Beatles. McCartney and Lennon formed one on the most influential and successful songs-written partnerships and wrote some of the most popular song in the history of the pop rock and since their break-up has had long solo career. Altogether, he has writing over 500 songs including yesterday, the mot played pop song of all time. He has also written a classical piece called standing stone which was premiered in 1997. His wife Linda died of cancer in 1998. He has four children.
I would like talk with he, because is he one of the best singer-songwriter and composer and because I am interested in your life, in the composition of the group and in the as assumed the death of your wife after of the years of the awarding of your prize.The three things that I would ask them are: Are any of yours lyrics about real people and events? Why did you decide to make your wife member of your group Wings? Are did you disappointed that none of your children are musicians?
Nice choice birthday girl! I also like Paul McCartney and obviously, The Beatles, but I didn't like the prices of the tickets in his concert in Chile... jajaaj
ResponderEliminarDear jessy!! i love Paul and the beatles, they're the best. I like very much your comment.
ResponderEliminarregards dear jessy!